Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick- Shade 101

Posted by Unknown at 13:32

I am a big fan of pink lipstick. I don't overly know why, but I feel like it's the only colour that really suits me. Though I do own other colours. The colour I wear most often is the 'Please me' by Mac. As much as I love the colour, it really does dry my lips out and I already have very chapped lips most of the time! So when I saw this Kate Moss lipstick in a beautiful shade of pink (101) in Boots, I had to buy it. It is near enough the same as the 'Please me' lipstick but with a really nice moisturising feel to it. It doesn't dry out my lips at all and lasts for a good few hours. The only thing I don't overly like is the taste but it isn't so bad that I don't want to wear it. The casing is lovely and very sleek. I would say it's more than worth the £.5.49 I paid for it and am looking forward to buying some more from this collection. 

(Top swatch- Kate Moss '101' Bottom swatch- Mac 'Please me') 


Sarah oxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

HobbitGlitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos